Star Style of the Week: As two major fashion events collided -- Night Of Stars in New York and the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund event in Los Angeles -- the competition was on to secure the most stylish title between the two. The Vogue Fashion Fund put on a a great fete, drawing out the likes of Anna Wintour, but Renee Zellweger pulled off the best shade of gray in her first red carpet engagement since May.
The "Bridget Jones" actress donned an off-the-shoulder sheath by Carolina Herrera, who was being honored at the event. She teamed it with an enormous cocktail ring and gold clutch.
- Jennifer Aniston reaveals her cardinal rules to ooze sex apeal. [National Ledger]
- A poll of 2,000 Brits has deemed Spice Girl turned fashion designer Victoria Beckham the "Least Fun Celebrity" in the world. [Style Bistro]
- Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton claims photoshop is "essential" in any of the lingeri brand's campaigns becuase they're "creating a fantasy." [Contact Music]
- Rachel Zoe and Milla Jovovich both suit up in blazers for the Vogue Fashion Fund event. [Daily Mail]
- Have mercy on our souls. Courtney Love is realesing her ouwn fashion line, which she calls Never The Bride.
- Also launching her own line, actress Penelope Cruz and her sister Monica is teaming with Agent Provocateur to create L'Agent, its first diffusion line. [Time]
- Finally, Alexa Chung is bringing back the turtleneck, as she steps out in New York wearing a maroon t-neck and leather mini. [Huffington Post]
Photo courtesy of Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images