Star Style of the Week: Brand new Bond girl, Berenice Marlohe -- who you can catch in the upcoming "Skyfall" movie -- attended the 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards Presented By BBC AMERICA at The Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The 33-year-old French actress dazzled in a a low-cut gold sequined Oscar de la Renta gown, while Olivia Munn, also attending the same event, worked a Midas touch on her very own Temperley London gold sequined dress. I have to say, I'm gold-digging Berenice's gown a little more -- how about you?
- Kim Kardashian says she would be thrilled if Kate Middleton wore a piece from the Kardashian Kollection. Yeah, keep dreaming Kim. . . [Marie Claire]
. . . because Kate Middleton is more likely to re-wear a pre-existing dress than don anything Kardashian Kollcetion. [Us Magazine]
- Calvin Klein has been named Designer of the Year at the ACE Awards. [National Ledger]
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show took place this week with performances from Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Rihanna and, of course, all your favorite angels. Though the show doesn't officially air until Dec. 4, you can catch some of the highlights in this heavenly gallery.
- A new Jimi Hendrix fashion line is set to go on sale at Bloomingdale's. Hendrix was known for his wild sense of fashion while he was alive, influencing many other artists with a penchant for splashy colors, fine fabrics and flowery designs. [Examiner]
- Kelly Osbourne is selling her clothes on eBay to raise money for The Red Cross to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy. [Contact Music]
- And in case you live under a rock, Barack Obama is still the POTUS with the mostus! In celebration of his re-election (and the end of the election in general), I'm turning my attention to the fabulous First Lady of Fashion and recapping of Michelle Obama's stylish campiagn wardrobe.
Photo courtesy of Frazer Harrison/Getty Images