Star Style of the Week: "The X Factor" is finally over, finnito, kaput, but before we say our final goodbyes to this season, I would like to give Demi Lovato snaps for the fun and festive dress that she wore to the showdown. The two-tone cutout shift is from Topshop and costs around $360. As we know, Demi is a huge Lovatic of Topshop, and often wears the high street clothing on red carpets. That's our girl keeping things budget friendly!
- Welsh pop princess Marina Diamandis, aka Marina & The Diamonds,talks about her love for beauty icon Sophia Loren, charity thrift shops and filling in her eyebrows. [Huffington Post]
- Romeo Beckham is the latest celebrity kid with a fashion campaign in 2013. But is he too young? [Time].
- Girl's Aloud's Sarah Harding is releasing a clothing line targeted at "ambitious young women." [Entertainmentwise].
- Meanwhile, her Harding's GA bandmate, Cheryl Cole, is continually moving fashion forwards by recently rocking red eye shadow. Find out how to replicate her infrared eyes.
- Celebrity closet: Holly Williams, country music royalty, shows off her storage style. [USA Today]
- Designer Nicole Richie says motherhood hasn't changed her style sense at all [Celebrity Baby Scoop]. I beg to differ.
- Lady Gaga, in typically Gaga-esque fashion, suffers a mishap in bizarre head cage. [Entertainmentwise]
- The First Lady of Festivity, Mariah Carey, makes sure to trump fellow "American Idol" judge-turned-enemy Nicki Minaj by wearing a dramatic red dress. [Daily Mail].
- Taylor Swift wears a $44 hummingbird dress as she hangs out in a tattoo parlour with Harry Styles.
Photo courtesy of Frazer Harrison/Getty Images